Every person receives insight and inspiration uniquely. Don't settle for feeling unwell when inspiration and insight don't seem to be flowing. If you're not feeling it, maybe it's time to get reconnected, realigned.
Reach out if you feel alone, talk to someone, don't settle for feelings of loneliness or hopelessness.
Tap into the ever-pulsating vein of creative energy, life, by learning to recognize stagnation and times when you are out of balance with yourself. Understanding stagnation is a wonderful gift, it helps us remember to reconnect and stay connected.
If you think you may be out balance:
Don't sit there alone in a nasty situation distracting yourself with mundane things. This will perpetuate stagnation, causing you to suffer longer than necessary.
Get out and participate with life, pray, meditate, volunteer, exercise, reach out, go to church, visit a place full of vibrant energy, talk to someone you trust, spend time with people who uplift you, dance, go to a festival.
There are limitless ways to improve the life you're currently living; dream BIG, keep your energy moving, stay connected, go!
There’s a power in us. A light; A force that is connected to everything in existence. It’s the thing that wakes us each morning and runs us on automatic pilot through the night. It’s the essence of creation, the internet of the cosmos. Without this power we go out.
There is something in each of us waiting patiently, quietly, sometimes not so quietly, or patient…
It’s waiting to live through us, as us, as our life. We hear it sometimes, feel it often and ignore it more.
As we go about our day, we acknowledge it less than we acknowledge who we think we are, or hope to be. We forget, moment to moment, why we’re here, what we’re doing, and what we’re about. We go about (what we think is OUR life) experiencing our OWN things, separately.
Individuals are great. They make up the sum parts of the whole, but as individuals, we can only be whole together.
When we make a conscious connection with others there is a chemistry, or spark that is palpable. We are aware of this, but it’s easier to focus on ourselves, so we go back to being individualized.
The word “OUR”-selves is inclusive; even it knows better...
There is no separateness, no literal singularity, each of us is a purposeful ingredient in the recipe of creation, life, God.
1. Think of something you dearly love. Stay with that thought.
2. Go back in your head to the perfect moment, not a single moment before or after.
3. Write a list of your favorite things, on paper, with a pen or pencil.
4. Go for a walk and focus on your breathing and steps. If your mind wanders, go back to your breathing and steps.
5. Force yourself to laugh out loud for 3.5 minutes. (Think of funny stuff!)
6. Say a prayer of gratitude.
7. Plan your next vacation!
8. Call someone who loves you and if they don’t answer leave an adorable message.
9. Buy yourself flowers.
10. Write a love letter, from you, to you.
11. Go look in the mirror and tell yourself how beautiful, wonderful, loving, kind and successful you are.
12. Do something new, something you’ve always wanted to do.
13. Cut up fresh ripe fruit and enjoy it. Be mindful of every movement, smell, sensation, flavor.
14. Smile for 5 entire minutes.
Welcome to my blog. Please enjoy my thoughts and tools for success.